The Work Plan

Monday, November 15, 2010

Montessori Monday

 

Our week last week was just fantastic!  The children are choosing works for the most part in all subject areas. I can clearly see growth in the children. I can say  “The plan is working” . Take a look and if you have a chance look through previous postings and you will be able to see the growth too.
                     Mathematics
Sort and count.
 P1040310
           Sandpaper numbers.
                      P1040411
Making a number one book.
P1040410
Division bead board and Use of a ruler work.
P1040442
Counting mats.
P1040419
                                       Sensorial
Working with Cylinder block.
P1040357
Knobless cylinder work.
P1040359
Color box #2
P1040415
                            Language
Matching sound objects to sandpaper letters.
P1040304
Matching objects to pictures.
P1040394
Visual discrimination, matching horses.
P1040342
Spelling with the moveable alphabet.
P1040336
O.K so I am writing this post in Windows Live Writer. I have never did this before so I don’t know how this post will turn out. I hope it works out. Oh yeah I will be posting about our practical life works, and other cultural works in another post. Big things have been happening around here, so I can’t fit it all in one post. I don’t know what is going on with my computer, so I hope that I can link this post to One Hook Wonder for Montessori Monday where you can see other children learning doing montessori activities. I hope this computer will be up and running again sometime tonight.

1 comment:

Appreciate Your Comments